Vacation Rental Management Service
Home Management Professionals vacation rental property management program makes vacation rentals a convenient and pleasurable experience for both home owners and guests.
Home Management Professionals picks up where the vacation property marketing/booking companies (Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, etc.) leave off. We are a trustworthy, reliable, affordable and quality-focused resource that ensures your guest experience goes smoothly—from check-in to check-out.
If you’ve considered converting your long term rental into a vacation rental now is the time. There is a high demand for quality vacation rentals in the Scottsdale area and not enough supply.
- Coordinate, communicate, schedule and greet your arriving guests
- Walkthrough with guests to familiarize them with your property and the local area
- 24/7 emergency contact and response for property-related issues
- Manage minor maintenance and repair problems
- Coordinate and supervise major licensed trades-related repair problems (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.)
- Coordinate, communicate, schedule and check-out your departing guests
- Review property for any and all damage after the guest has checked out.
- Manage property changeover cleaning and linens services
- Secure keys, fobs, parking passes, garage door openers and other access items between guest visits
All of the above include email and/or phone communications with you to keep you appraised of the status of each stage of the vacation rental process.
What Are the fees?
Our property management fee is charged as a percentage of monthly rental revenues only. We only earn our fee’s by maximizing your rental. We offer both 100% turnkey services as well as partial administrative and guest facing services. You pick what suits your needs.
What are owners responsible for?
- VRBO Advertising and set up (required because of their powerful search engine optimization)
- Photo session for your home allowing for up to 24 pictures online (can be deducted from initial rental bookings)
- Electronic keyless door lock (optional but highly recommended)
- Guest amenities inventory (paper products and toiletries, cleaning supplies)
- Furnishings, linens and kitchen basics (we can assist with purchasing if needed)
Paying monthly mortgage, utilities, insurance, HOA fees and other obligations associated with owning the home and transient use insurance for your property to ensure you are properly protected during guest rentals
Furnishing the home with the basic required inventory items and furnishings plus any additional added amenities that would increase the desirability of the home. And ensuring the home is in full operating condition prior to the first reservation. Cable, WiFi, power, hot tub, deferred maintenance projects etc…
Providing basic maintenance on the home to keep it in good working condition and looking fresh (management of services can be included as part of turnkey service)
Providing repairs or replacements for items and inventory resulting from normal wear and tear. (Damages, repairs or inventory replacement resulting specifically from a Guest’s negligence are paid for by the Guest or the Accidental Damage insurance.)
Still, have questions? For more information about our property management services and fees, please feel free to Contact Us.